Updated: Dec 29, 2020
When scheduling your engagement session one of the BIGGEST questions asked is "Where should we take them?"
Below I will provide you with some different locations in Phoenix, Arizona!
Schnepff Farms - Queen Creek, AZ (24810 S Rittenhouse Rd, Queen Creek, AZ 85142)
- $100 Reservation Fee
- Forest background without having to travel up North!
South Mountain - Tempe, Arizona (E Pima Canyon Rd. Phoenix, AZ 85044)
- The classic Desert background! Located right off the I-10!
Silos in Gilbert - Gilbert, Arizona (143 S Higly Rd. Gilbert, AZ 85296)
- If you're looking for a water background, green grass & trees, open field and some silos in the background this is the perfect spot for you! Located off Higley & Warner Rd!
Desert Botanical Gardens - Phoenix, Arizona (1201 N Galvin Pkwy, Phoenix, AZ 85008)
- Entrance Fee required! (3 adults - $89.95)
- My favorite location for Engagement Photos! So pretty at sunset!
Scottsdale Civic Center - Scottsdale, Arizona (3939 N Drinkwater Blvd. Scottsdale, AZ 85251)
- This location has a lot of green year round and is close to The Saguaro Hotel, which has lots of colors! One of my favorite locations too photograph at.
Papago Park - Phoenix, Arizona (625 N Galvin Pkwy. Phoenix, AZ 85008)
- If you're looking for a desert look with some red rocks this spot is perfect for you!
Agritopia - Gilbert, Arizona (3000 E Ray Rd. Gilbert, AZ 85296)
- Lots of Greenery and a variety of spots to take photos at! There is also a beautiful garden that looks absolutely beautiful during sunset hour!